Keto Halloween Cookies
These deliciously spooky Keto Halloween Cookies are made by combining tasty low carb peanut butter cookies with our sugar free PB Cups--the result is a a chocolate-and-peanut-butter dream cookie! And best of all, this cookie lends itself to all kinds of easy decorating for Halloween.
Annie from Keto Focus walks us through how to make keto spider cookies and zombie cookies using the peanut butter cups and melted sugar free chocolate chips! Kids will love getting involved in the decorating, and everyone will love eating these fun low carb spooky cookies.
Makes 15 cookies. Macros per cookie:
Calories: 137 | Fat: 10.9 g | Net Carbs: 2.5 g | Protein: 6 g
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, beat peanut butter, sweeteners and salt until combined.
- Beat in vanilla and egg until mixture comes together.
- Roll the dough into a ball about 1 inch in diameter and place on a parchment lined baking tray.
- Press a ChocZero Peanut Butter Cup into each dough ball.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 7 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Add melted ChocZero Dark Chocolate Baking Chips to a piping bag. Pipe spider legs. Top with candy eyes.
How to Make Keto Halloween Cookies
Annie walks us through how to make these spooky low carb peanut butter cookies in our step-by-step video.