Keto Coffee Popsicles
It's time to take your 3pm pick-me-up to the next level! Creamy and rich, these Keto Coffee Popsicles are a great way to cool off this summer while still getting a caffeinated kick. If you're like us, you love to have a little chocolate with your coffee, so we dipped these popsicles in our low carb white chocolate! It adds a satisfying crunch to your chilly treat.
This recipe comes to us from Carolyn, the Food Dreamer. If you only have plain collagen instead of the salted caramel, she suggests adding some vanilla extract or caramel extract (about 1/2 tsp). That will give your popsicles an extra splash of sweet!
Makes 6 popsicles. Macros per serving (1 popsicle):
Calories: 229 | Fat: 19.2 g | Net Carbs: 3.2 g | Protein: 9.2 g
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup unsweetened almond or hemp milk
- ⅓ cup confectioner sugar substitute
- ¼ cup salted caramel collagen
- 2 tsp instant espresso powder
- 2 oz ChocZero White Chocolate Chips
- ½ oz cocoa butter
- In a blender, combine the cream, milk, sweetener, collagen, and 1 tsp of the espresso powder. Blend until smooth, and add remaining espresso if needed. Pour into popsicle molds and place in the freezer for 1 ½ to 2 hours.
- Remove from freezer and press wooden sticks about ⅔ down into the popsicles and place back into the freezer until solid, another 4 to 6 hours.
- In a heatproof bowl set over a pan of barely simmering water, combine the White Chocolate Chips and the cocoa butter. Stir until smooth. Do not walk away, as white chocolate can get overheated and seize.
- Working with one popsicle at a time, dip the ends into the white chocolate and set on a waxed paper lined tray in the freezer to set.