Keto Caramel Apple Cheesecake Pops
Pumpkin isn't the only star of the show this season! We're all about bobbing for apples and baking pie with grandma, so why not give apple a little love? These cheesecake pops will make you feel like you're walking around a fall festival with a shiny caramel apple in your hand. The creamy center and crispness of the apple tastes so good with a little bit of our sugar free caramel syrup drizzled on top.
This recipe comes to us from Anna Boyd over at @baconbutterbourbon! She's all about finding decadent and fun recipes that are still keto friendly. Check her out for some other great seasonal treats.
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 tbsp granular sugar substitute
- 1 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 1 egg white
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- green apple concentrate
- 1 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp confectioner sugar substitute
- ChocZero White Chocolate Baking Chips
- green and yellow food coloring
- popsicle sticks
- ChocZero Sugar Free Caramel Syrup
- chopped peanuts
- In a medium bowl mix together melted butter, granular sugar substitute, heavy whipping cream, egg white, coconut flour, baking powder and vanilla. Add green apple concentrate to taste.
- Place batter in a greased ramekin and microwave for 60 seconds or until a mug cake consistency is achieved.
- To this mug cake fully mix in the softened cream cheese, confectioner sugar substitute, and a few more drops of green apple concentrate.
- Form the cake mixture into balls, insert a stick inside and place in a freezer until frozen.
- After cake pops have frozen, melt ChocZero White Chocolate Baking Chips in a bowl. To melted chocolate add a few drops of food coloring and one drop of yellow food coloring and quickly stir.
- Twirl the cake pops in the melted chocolate until an even layer has formed on the outside.
- Drizzle ChocZero Sugar Free Caramel Syrup on top of the cake pop and top with chopped peanuts or sugar free sprinkles.
- Place the cake pops in the refrigerator and allow to set.