Easy Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
Strawberry is the star of the show with these Easy Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Bites! If you're looking to satisfy your cheesecake craving without all of the baking, these bites are the perfect solution!
Combining our delicious Strawberry Sugar Free Syrup, a few simple ingredients and dipped in our low sugar White Chocolate Chips, Annie from Keto Focus brings us an easy recipe that combines the luxurious flavor of cheesecake, without all the hassle!
Even better, you can customize and decorate these keto cheesecake bites for Valentine's Day, Easter or any other celebration you have!
Makes 36 servings. Macros per serving (1 cheesecake bite):
Calories: 82 | Fat: 6.8 g | Net Carbs: 0.8 g | Protein: 0.8 g
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup ChocZero Strawberry Syrup
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 package ChocZero Chocolate Baking Chips
- Cream together cream cheese, ChocZero Strawberry Syrup and lemon juice until combined and smooth. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whip heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Carefully fold in ⅓ the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until combined. Then fold in the remaining whipped cream.
- Scoop up 1 inch balls of cream cheese filling and place on a parchment line baking tray. Place in the freezer to harden for 1-2 hours or overnight.
- Once cream cheese balls have hardened, melt ChocZero Chocolate Baking Chips in a microwave safe bowl at 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until melted. (You can also melt chocolate chips using the double boiler method if desired.)
- Dip each cream cheese ball into the melted chocolate using a fork and place the ball back on the tray to cool. If cream cheese balls begin to get too soft to dip, replace them back in the freezer for several minutes to reharden.
- Once all the cream cheese balls have been coated with chocolate, place in the freezer or refrigerator to solidify the chocolate coating. Store chocolate covered cheesecake bites in the refrigerator.
How to Make Easy Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Bites:
Annie walks us through how to make these delicious, no bake strawberry cheesecake bites in our step-by-step video.