Who doesn't love chocolate covered strawberries on Valentine's Day? After all, strawberries are one of the few fruits you can enjoy on keto! The good news is that by using our premium sugar free chocolate chips to dip and decorate you'll be able to create a beautiful sweet treat that's sure to impress and can be enjoyed guilt-free.
Because true love? Is about support. And these strawberries say I love you and I support you.
(They also say eat me.)
Step-by Step Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Take inspiration from the amazing Annie at KetoFocus who demonstrates in this step-by-step video how to make the perfect chocolate covered strawberry for Valentine's Day.
How to Make Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- 24 strawberries
- 1 cup ChocZero Sugar Free Chocolate Baking Chips (white, milk or dark)
- Pink or red food coloring (optional)
- Wash strawberries and pat to dry completely.
- Melt chocolate in a microwave safe container at 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Add food coloring to melted white chocolate to make a pink chocolate if desired.
- Holding the stem of each strawberry, dip into melted chocolate until all sides are covered in chocolate. Place on a parchment or wax paper lined tray to hardened.
Looking for other Sugar Free Valentine's Day options?
- Try our impressive 10 minute 4-tier Keto Red Velvet Chaffle Cake for two.