Boozy Keto Cheesecake Cups for St Patrick's Day
Celebrate St. Patrick's Day with a chocolate twist this year. We've got a special recipe to make sure you're ready to celebrate in style!
Our Keto White Chocolate Liqueur Cheesecake Cups are brought to you from Annie at Keto Focus, who makes the perfect bite sized chocolatey delight, that will have you feeling mighty lucky this St. Patrick's Day. We used a keto approved brownie mix as the perfect chocolatey cups. Next, we combined cream cheese, our Dark or Milk Chocolate Baking Chips and our Sugar Free Vanilla Whipped Cream to make the creamy cheesecake filling.
So pick up you chocolate cup and cheers to St. Patrick and all the luck in 2021!
Makes 12 cupcakes. Macros per serving (1 cupcake):
Calories: 273 | Fat: 25.5 g | Net Carbs: 3.2 g | Protein: 3.3 g
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 12 cup muffin pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- Make keto brownies according to the directions on the package.
- Scoop brownie batter into the cavities of a muffin pan. Bake at 350°F. for 20-25 minutes or until set.
- Remove from oven and run a knife around the edges. Using the bottom of a shot glass or a spoon, press down the center of the cupcake brownie to make a cavity. Remove each brownie from the cupcake pan and let cool.
- Meanwhile, prepare the sugar-free whipped cream. Add heavy cream to a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer at low speed until it becomes foamy. Pour in ChocZero Vanilla Syrup. Continue to beat, increasing the speed, until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add cream cheese, white chocolate liqueur and melted chocolate. Mix until combined.
- Fold in 1 cup of sugar free vanilla whipped cream. Scoop cheesecake cream into the cavity of each brownie cup.
How to Make Boozy Keto Chocolate Cheesecake Bites:
Annie walks us through how to make these delicious, low carb white chocolate liqueur cheesecake bites in our step-by-step video.