Keto Brownie Bites
We're the type of folks who like to have dessert every day, so preparing a chocolatey treat ahead of time makes this easy. These keto brownie bites can fit your macros and are the perfect thing to relax with at snack time. They're not only full of fudgy chocolate--- they're decorated, too! Melt our keto friendly white chocolate chips and chop up your favorite flavor of keto bark to put your own spin on these adorable brownie bites.
This recipe comes to us from Lisa over at LowCarbYum. She makes easy gluten-free and keto recipes that taste amazing!
Makes 24 brownie bites. Macros per serving (1 bite):
Calories: 83 | Fat: 8g | Net Carbs: 2g | Protein: 2g
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- ⅔ cup granular sugar substitute
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp xanthan gum
- ¼ cup sugar free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 24 mini muffin molds.
- Blend together all ingredients including sugar free chocolate chips in a medium mixing bowl just until combined.
- Divide batter evenly between the greased mini muffin molds.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until desired brownie consistency has been reached.
- Allow brownie bites to cool in pan on rack for 10 to 15 minutes then remove from pan and cool completely.
- Optional Toppings: Spoon ½ teaspoon melted sugar free white chocolate chips on top of each bite, then sprinkle on chopped sugar free dark chocolate peppermint bark. Allow chocolate to harden before serving.