When you're going to raise a glass, make it a good one. We've got a special double recipe to make sure you're ready to celebrate St Patrick's Day in style!
We kick off with a Keto White Chocolate Liqueur. Yep, you read that right. Keto white chocolate liqueur... with no added sugar!
This delicious drink uses our keto white chocolate chips to add subtle sweetness and creamy richness. Add it to an Irish Coffee or use it as the base for an extra-special cocktail...
... An extra special cocktail like a St Patrick's Day Keto Grasshopper Martini, a minty and chocolatey delight that uses the white chocolate liqueur and adds a dash of Jameson to help bring out the Irish in you!
Both liqueur and the cocktail were developed by the genius drink developers at Keto + Booze (@boozyketones on instagram!)
Cut the carbs but keep the cocktails? We'll drink to that!
Keto White Chocolate Liqueur
- 3 oz ChocZero Keto White Chocolate Chips
- 2 tbs of your preferred brown sugar substitute
- 1/3 cup half and half
- 1 1/5 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup rum (optional - leave it out for a non-alcoholic creamer)
- Mix everything except the rum in a saucepan over a medium heat. Our chips melt quickly, so it only takes about 2 minutes to incorporate it all. Stop here and you have White Chocolate Creamer.
- Add 1/2 cup rum to turn the mix into a liqueur. Store in the fridge for 24 hrs to let all the flavors meld.
- 2 scoops low carb mint ice cream
- 1oz almond milk
- 1 oz ChocZero white chocolate liqueur
- 1.5 oz Jameson whiskey
- Pulse all martini ingredients in a blender
- Drizzle caramel and chocolate sauce inside a martini glass, pour the drink into the glass
- Garnish with Pecan Keto Bark