Keto White Chocolate Liqueur
Sometimes a great cocktail is a perfect way to end the day or a long week, but they can be full of carbs and sugar. That's why we teamed up with the brilliant mixologists BoozyKetones to develop this versatile and tasty Keto White Chocolate Liqueur.
Made with our creamy, no sugar added white chocolate chips, this liqueur can help you make your favorite cocktails keto. From putting a splash of it into your coffee to mixing it with some blended berries and almond milk, the boozy sky is truly the limit.
And if you need some inspiration, this white chocolate liqueur is the base of a delicious minty Grasshopper Martini recipe for you to try out!
- 3 oz sugar free white chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp brown sugar substitute
- ⅓ cup half and half
- 1 ⅕ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup rum (optional - leave it out for a non-alcoholic creamer)
- Mix everything except the rum in a saucepan over a medium heat. Our sugar free white chocolate chips melt quickly, so it only takes about 2 minutes to incorporate it all. Stop here and you have a white chocolate creamer that is delicious in coffee.
- Add ½ cup rum to turn the mix into a liqueur.
- Store in the fridge for 24 hrs to let all the flavors meld.
MORE KETO FRIENDLY COCKTAILS
- Hey Boi is flirty like the wink emoji. 😉
- The Keto Orange Julius is a new take on a retro classic.
- Like to have a little dessert with your cocktail? Try the Keto Grasshopper Martini.
Are there any mixologists out there? We want to see what drinks you come up with 🍹 Just tag us on Instagram with #ChocZero and show us your creations!