How to Make Keto Hard Candy
October is a month full of sweets, but nothing beats a homemade treat sans all the sugar! Enter homemade peach Keto Hard Candy! These are a light and sweet treat with no sugar and no sugar alcohols.
Hard candies may seem complicated to make, but with just 3 ingredients, some optional food coloring, and quick pouring, you'll be savoring your next sugar free homemade hard candies in no time! We used our Sugar Free Peach Syrup for this recipe but experiment with any of our fruit sugar free syrups to make a variety of fun keto candies. These DIY candies are a great addition to a sugar free Halloween candy bowl or make for a sweet keto friendly gift!
This keto candy recipe is brought to you by Annie from Keto Focus, she creates accessible low carb recipes that require just a few ingredients to make--perfect for the busy household!
Makes 20 Peach Hard Candies. Macros per serving (1 piece):
Calories: 16 | Fat: 1.1g | Net Carbs: 0.4g | Protein: 0g
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- ¼ cup ChocZero Peach Syrup
- 4 tsp sugar free sweetener
- ¼ tsp citric acid (optional)
- food coloring
- silicone candy molds
- Heat a small sauce pan over medium heat and add butter to melt.
- Once butter has melted, lower the heat to low medium and add ChocZero Peach Syrup, sweetener and citric acid. Stir until combined.
- Continue cooking until mixture gets past foamy and frothy and large bubbles start to form. Once large bubbles form, heat for another 10-15 seconds.
- Stir in food coloring if using.
- Working quickly, spread melted candy mixture into silicone molds.
- Refrigerate until candy has hardened.
How to Make Keto Hard Candy:
Annie walks us through how to make these homemade sugar free peach hard candies in this step-by-step video.
More Fun Keto Syrup Recipes:
- These Keto Boba Tea Pearls will make any tea unbelive-bubble!
- Another classic candy is our Homemade Sugar Free Peeps; simple to make & cute as can be!
- These Keto Raindrop Cake's are not only gorgeous, but make for an unbelievably yummy cake for any party.
Share your Keto Hard Candies with us on Instagram by tagging your photos with #ChocZero!