Sugar Free Chocolate Fluff
Is there anything better than a light & fluffy dessert? Only when it includes chocolate! Enter Sugar Free Chocolate Fluff! Creamy, quick & tasty, this recipe is the perfect sweet tooth cure.
This keto chocolate fluff is the perfect balance of creamy & decadence. Not only is this chocolate dessert healthier with no sugar, but it's ready in less than 5 minutes. Talk about a dessert win. Using some keto staples you already have in your kitchen like keto chocolate pudding and our chocolate chips, this simple keto desserts whips up in no time and is sure to please kids and adults and alike.
This recipe comes to us from Brian & Shawn at KetoBrawn, who make simple & creative keto recipes for any taste! Check them out for more tasty recipes.
Makes 4 servings. Macros per serving (¾ cup of chocolate fluff):
Calories: 517 | Fat: 51.25g | Net Carbs: 8.75g | Protein: 3.5g
- 8oz cream cheese, softened⠀
- 1 cup heavy cream⠀⠀
- ½ cup powdered sugar substitute⠀
- 1 package low carb chocolate pudding
- ½ cup ChocZero Chocolate Chips
- With a hand mixer beat the cream cheese in a bowl until soft and smooth.
- Add the heavy cream, and beat until fluffy.
- Add in powdered sweetener, and pudding mix and gently fold until combined.
- If mixture becomes too thick add more heavy cream.
- Gently fold in ChocZero Chocolate Chips and serve in your favorite dish.