Keto Dessert Stuffed Crepes
Sometimes the sweet cravings hit out of nowhere and you need something ASAP! Enter these delicious Keto Dessert Stuffed Crepes. Filled with a fluffy caramel cream cheese and sprinkled with a buttery cinnamon topping, you're just minutes away from sweet satisfaction.
For this recipe, you can whip up a batch of keto crepes with just three ingredients, 4 Eggs, 2 oz Cream Cheese, 2 T Physllium Husk Fiber, or grab a keto version at your local grocer to make it easier. The filling is prepared with just a few ingredients and our luscious sugar free caramel syrup. Spread the filling into the crepes, roll them up, air fry for 3 minutes and sprinkle with the cinnamon sugar seasoning and voila! A quick dessert for you or a sweet after school snack for the kids.
These tasty cinnamon caramel roll ups come to us from Lindsay, @lowcarb.yum on Instagram! Give her a follow for quick & tasty low carb recipes.
Makes 3 stuffed crepes. Macros per serving (1 crepe):
Calories: 281 | Fat: 36g | Net Carbs: 4.3g | Protein: 8g
- 2 eggs
- 1 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp psyllium husk fiber
- 1 tbsp butter
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 4 tbsp sugar free substitute
- 2 tbsp sugar free caramel syrup
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
Making the Keto Crepes:
- In a bowl beat together the eggs, cream cheese and psyllium husk fiber until most of the clumps of cream cheese are gone.
- Add ⅓ of the butter to a heated non stick omelette pan or skillet.
- Add ⅓ of the crepe mixture to the butter coated pan and move it around until a thin layer coats it. Cook the crepe on medium heat until bubbles start to form on the surface. Flip the crepe over and cook it for 10-15 more seconds and transfer to a plate.
- Repeat the process with the remaining batter, adding ⅓ tbsp of butter to the pan before adding the batter. Set crepes aside and start on the filling.
- In a bowl beat the cream cheese, sugar free substitute, sugar free caramel syrup and cinnamon together until well incorporated.
- Evenly spread the crepe filling on to the prepared crepes and tightly roll them.
- Crepes can be enjoyed as is or baked in an air fryer at 375°F for 3 minutes.
- Indulge in chocolate hazelnut with our Keto Dessert Quesadillas.
- Sweet Keto Croissants with Chocolate Hazelnut Filling are the perfect snack for breakfast or dessert.
- Another fun way to use crepes is our Keto Strawberry Crepe Cake!