Pumpkin Keto Peanut Butter Bites
One of the best things about baking season is getting the kids to help out. That's why we love these pumpkin shaped peanut butter bites! These creamy fat bombs are an easy recipe to teach the kids and they taste so good. Just add a little orange food coloring, carve up your pumpkin, and don't forget to add a sugar free chocolate chip on top!
This recipe comes from the baking artist Joyce over at liftingiscake on Instagram. You might recognize her from the Netflix show Sugar Rush! She's taken her skills as a baker and worked towards making keto confections that are beautiful and tasty.
Makes about 5 pumpkins. Macros per pumpkin:
Calories: 266 | Fat: 25.8 g | Net Carbs: 6.4 g | Protein: 5 g
- 6 tbsp butter, softened to room temperature
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar substitute
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- orange food coloring
- ChocZero Dark Chocolate Chips
- In a bowl cream together butter and peanut butter until smooth.
- Add powdered sugar substitute and vanilla to mixture and incorporate until creamy.
- Add orange food coloring until desired pumpkin color is achieved.
- Place bowl in fridge and let chill for at least 10 minutes.
- Roll mixture into pumpkin shapes by hand and use a toothpick or tool to make lines.
- Top pumpkins with a ChocZero Dark Chocolate Chip and place batch in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
More Fall Keto Recipes:
- Need more pumpkin spice? Mini Keto Pumpkin Egg Loaf with Pumpkin Spice make great snacks or breakfast to go.
- Keto Breakfast Pancake Pies are sausages wrapped in a pancake hug, dunked in our sugar free syrup.
- If you're tired of waiting at the coffee shop for your pumpkin spice fix, try this Keto Pumpkin Spice Mocha Latte.