Low Carb White Chocolate Pudding
You can never go wrong with a pudding dessert! It's perfect for a quick sweet tooth cure & a go-to for the kiddos.This Low Carb White Chocolate Pudding is the perfect balance of sweet & creamy without all the sugar.
At only 3 net carbs per serving, this pudding treat is a great option for a quick after school snack or when Mama needs a little treat. Not only is this pudding dessert healthier with no sugar, but it's completely homemade! Talk about a dessert win. Made with our creamy sugar free white chocolate chips and a few items you probably have in your pantry. You're minutes away from pudding spoonfuls!
This recipe comes to us from Lisa at Low Carb Yum, who makes fun keto friendly recipes! Check her out for more yummy options.
Makes 4 servings. Macros per serving:
Calories: 339 | Fat: 31g | Net Carbs: 3g | Protein: 5g
- ¼ cup powdered erythritol
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
- 1 pinch salt
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup almond milk
- 3 large egg yolks
- ⅓ cup sugar free white chocolate chips
- In small saucepan mix together the erythritol, xanthan gum, and salt. Slowly add the cream and almond milk. Bring to a simmer over medium-high heat, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook and whisk a few minutes until mixture is thickened.
- Remove from heat. Place egg yolks in a small bowl and beat slightly. Stir ¾ cup hot mixture into the egg yolks then add the warmed egg yolk mixture to the hot mixture in the pan gradually. Bring to a gentle boil, stirring constantly. Cook and stir for 2-3 more minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir in sugar free white chocolate chips until melted. Add vanilla extract and stir.
- Pudding can be served warm or chilled. Top with a dollop of some homemade sugar free vanilla whipped cream. Keep leftovers stored in the refrigerator.