Red, White & Blue Low Carb Election Day Bundt Cake
Tomorrow is Election Day and we’re here to remind you (if you haven't already) to get out and vote! Those of you have voted can then help us revive the Election Day tradition of having cake. Because if there’s one thing we can all agree on, it’s cake, right?
(And yes, we know it’s been quite an election this time around. All the more reason to take five, switch off the news, and share a slice of cake with someone you love.)
Created by the talented Annie from Keto Focus, this is a low carb bundt cake with a delicious white chocolate drizzle made with our sugar free chocolate chips. It’s simple to make and looks stunning topped with berries for an understated red, white and blue theme that’s perfect for any patriotic day - whether that’s Election Day, Veterans Day or the 4th of July.
Makes 12 servings. Macros per slice:
Calories: 358 | Fat: 31.7 g | Net Carbs: 3.7 g | Protein: 7.1 g
- 1 ¾ cups almond flour
- ⅓ cup coconut flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- ⅓ cup monkfruit blend sweetener
- 4 eggs
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup ChocZero White Chocolate Baking Chips, melted
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- assorted berries
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease a star bundt cake pan with butter and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flours, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter until light and fluffy. Add sweetener and mix until smooth and fluffy.
- Add in eggs, sour cream and vanilla. Mix until combined. Then mix in dry ingredients.
- Spoon mixture into the bundt pan. Bake at 325 degrees for about 30-35 minutes or until cooked through. Remove from the oven and let cook for a few minutes before removing the bundt cakes from the baking tray.
- To decorate, drizzle melted ChocZero White Chocolate Baking Chips mixed with coconut oil over the bundt cake and top with assorted berries.
How to Make a Low Carb Election Cake
Annie walks us through how to make this low carb bundt cake with a white chocolate drizzle in this step-by-step video.