Keto White Chocolate Blueberry Truffles
Summer means two things: No bake desserts and berries! This recipe for Keto White Chocolate Blueberry Truffles delivers both. If you're looking for a no stress, no heat recipe, but wanting the decadence of a blueberry dessert, this is the treat for you!
This no bake recipe is brought to us by the talented Annie from Keto Focus, and made with just a few simple ingredients. To make these delightful truffles, use our white chocolate chips, butter and heavy cream to make a creamy base. Add in blueberry extract and blue color for a true blueberry flavor! Once cooled, roll the truffles in shredded coconut, powdered sweetener or cocoa powder to make them personalized to your taste!
The best part: You'll be enjoying these truffles in minutes and they are the perfect dessert for a hot summer night or to bring to a baby shower or party you may have!
Makes 18 truffles. Macros per serving (1 truffle):
Calories: 72 | Fat: 5.2 g | Net Carbs: 0.7 g | Protein: 0.8 g
- 1 bag ChocZero White Chocolate Baking Chips
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- ½ tsp blueberry extract
- 4 drops blue food coloring
- ⅓ cup coconut flakes
- In a medium bowl, melt the ChocZero White Chocolate Baking Chips and butter in the microwave at 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Stir in heavy cream, blueberry extract and food coloring. Stir until combined.
- Wrap bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Pinch off truffle mixture and roll in between the palms of your hands. Roll in coconut flakes.
How to make keto white chocolate blueberry truffles:
Annie walks us through how to make these easy no-bake blueberry truffles in our step-by-step video.