Keto Orange Julius
Remember going to the mall during summer break and grabbing a frosty drink with friends? We miss those simpler times, so we're sharing this delicious Keto Orange Julius recipe that has a little hint of rum. It's creamy and dreamy, with just enough orange juice to give it a nice citrus taste without all the carbs or sugar. (Can you drink orange juice on keto? Yes, as long as you limit the amount--this cocktail uses just 1oz of fresh juice).
The recipe comes from the talented ladies at boozyketones, who are experts at making cocktails keto friendly. In order to make the drink extra creamy, they use this Keto White Chocolate Liqueur recipe made with our sugar free white chocolate chips. We're a fan of the orange and chocolate combination!
- 1oz fresh orange juice
- 1oz keto white chocolate liqueur
- 1oz rum
- ice cubes
- Add all liquids including the keto white chocolate liqueur into a blender. You can also add orange extract for a stronger orange taste.
- Add desired amount of ice to the blender.
- Blend until you have achieved desired texture.
Looking for more Keto friendly cocktails?
- Try our minty Keto Grasshopper Martini
- This versatile Keto White Chocolate Liqueur can pack flavor into coffee, cocktails, and even hot chocolate!
Did you mix up a drink that is absolutely dreamy? 🍹 Just tag us on Instagram with #ChocZero and show us your creations!