Keto 'Monster' Halloween Rice Crispy Treats
It's time for a monster-iffic Halloween! This recipe for sugar free monster rice crispy treats are perfect for a keto Halloween. Best of all, this recipe is super easy, making it a fun recipe to make with your kids. They will love decorating the monsters with melted sugar free chocolate and spooky accessories!
This Halloween recipe comes from Annie at Keto Focus, who creates easy keto recipes that are fun and family-friendly.
It is possible to celebrate Halloween without sugar, and we're here to help you do just that. Look out for all our keto Halloween recipes landing this month, and of course check out our sugar free and keto-friendly collection of Halloween candy!
Makes about 10 squares. Macros per square:
Calories: 289 | Fat: 18.9 g | Net Carbs: 2.7 g | Protein: 10.1 g
- Add low carb cereal to a large bowl (you can use any variety, from Magic Spoon to Highkey to Catalina--there are various brands on the market that are low carb). Pour in melted ChocZero White Chocolate Chips, melted butter, ChocZero Vanilla Syrup, and a pinch of salt. Stir together until combined.
- Add a sheet of parchment paper to a small rectangle baking dish or spray dish with cooking oil. Scoop rice crispy mixture into the parchment lined baking dish and spread mixture evenly.
- Refrigerate for 10-15 minutes or until set. Then remove from refrigerator and cut into rectangles.
- Melt ½ cup ChocZero White Chocolate Chips using a microwave at 30 second intervals or until melted. Divide evenly into separate bowls and add food coloring. Mix until color is uniform. Dip keto rice crispy treat into the colored melted chocolate. Place on a sheet of parchment paper to set. Sprinkle with sugar free sprinkles and add candy eyes.
How to Make Keto Rice Crispy Halloween Monsters
Annie takes us through how to make these spooky keto halloween treats in our step-by-step video.
Did you make these Keto Halloween Monster Treats? We want to see! Share them with us on Instagram with the hashtag #ChocZero!
More Fall Holiday Recipes:
- These cute little Pumpkin Keto Peanut Butter Bites are easy to make and super tasty.
- Our Mini Keto Pumpkin Egg Loafs will be the star of any Harvest-themed feast!
- And it wouldn't be fall without a PSL - check our our recipe for a Keto Pumpkin Spice Mocha Latte and enjoy this seasonal treat without the sugar.