4-Ingredient Keto Chocolate Mousse
This super easy Keto Chocolate Mousse takes just a few minutes to make and has only four ingredients! One of which is our sugar free chocolate chips; a staple in every keto kitchen due to their premium ingredients including high-quality cocoa butter.
This easy keto mousse recipe is from Annie at KetoFocus. Every week Annie comes up with a fab new keto recipe featuring ChocZero's products... and this week we are all about having a simple low carb dessert on hand to stave off sugar cravings and help you stick to your macros.
This recipe makes 4 chocolate mousses.
- ¼ cup ChocZero keto baking chips
- 1 ½ cups heavy whipping cream, left at room temperature for 1 hour
- ¼ cup powdered sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Add ChocZero baking chips to a small microwave safe bowl. Melt chips in the microwave at 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- In a medium bowl, combine heavy whipping cream, melted chocolate, powdered sugar substitute and vanilla. Whip until peaks form. Serve.
- Optional: Freeze until hard for an easy keto ice cream.