Keto Animal Cookie Truffles
We may never recover from the cuteness & nostalgia of animal circus cookies, but thankfully we don't have to with these Keto Animal Cookie Truffles! Between the rainbow sprinkles and beautiful pink and white chocolate coating, these cookie truffles pops will give you all the feels! These creamy center is coated with our beautifully melted white chocolate chips that will be hard not to pop into your mouth before they are fully chilled!
This recipe comes to us from Anna Boyd over at @baconbutterbourbon! She's all about finding decadent and fun recipes that are still keto friendly. Check her out for some other great seasonal treats.
Makes 6 servings. Macros per serving (1 truffle):
Calories: 105 | Fat: 8.7 | Net Carbs: 1.2 | Protein: 2.5
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 tbsp granular sugar substitute
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp vanilla
- pinch of cinnamon
- red food coloring
- 1 oz cream cheese
- ChocZero White Chocolate Chips
- sugar-free sprinkles
- In a medium bowl mix all ingredients except the cream cheese and ChocZero White Chocolate Chips.
- Pour mixed ingredients into a greased ramekin.
- Microwave for 60 seconds or until a firm cake consistency has been achieved.
- Crumble the cake mixture into a bowl and mix in the cream cheese. Form this new cake mixture into balls, place on a tray and refrigerate.
- Melt the ChocZero White Chocolate Chips in a double boiler or by microwaving in 30 second intervals.
- With a spoon or fork evenly coat each cake ball with the melted chocolate and place back on to the tray. Decorate with sugar-free sprinkles.
- Place the tray in a refrigerator until the chocolate shell has hardened.