Valentine's Day Keto Cookies
Cupid is almost here to deliver heart shaped cards and sweet treats, so here's a Valentine's Day keto cookie recipe that's as cute as your first crush. 💞 These delicate shortbread cookies are dipped in our low carb white chocolate and decorated with pretty in pink sprinkles. Your sweetie is sure to fall for the soft center and crispy edges of these cookies. Plus, anything with chocolate on it always earns a couple extra points. 💘
This recipe comes to us from the lovely Kasey & Dylan over at Butter Together Kitchen. They love to bake amazing keto treats together. So romantic!
Makes 12 cookies. Macros per serving (1 cookie):
Calories: 159 | Fat: 17.2 g | Net Carbs: 1.3 g | Protein: 2.7 g
- 1 cup almond flour
- ½ cup powdered sugar substitute
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 oz cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup ChocZero White Chocolate Chips
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- red food coloring
- sugar free sprinkles
- Add the almond flour, sweetener, vanilla extract, butter and cream cheese to a mixing bowl and beat on high until a firm dough has formed.
- Place the dough into the freezer to chill for 20-30 minutes. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Form the chilled dough into 12 evenly sized balls and flatten them into circles with the palm of your hand.
- Place the cookies onto a parchment or silicone mat lined baking sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes until cooked through and starting to brown on the edges. Let the cookies cool.
- Add the ChocZero White Chocolate Chips and coconut oil to a microwave safe bowl and heat at 30 second intervals until melted and well combined.
- Mix a few drops of red food coloring into the chocolate chip mixture to create a nice pink color.
- Dip half of each cookie into the chocolate chip mixture to coat it. Place the cookies back onto the baking sheet, and add sprinkles to the top.
- Place the cookies into the fridge or freezer until the white chocolate has set and serve.