Sunflower Flour Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
If you're looking for a good low carb flour to use in your baking, sunflower seed flour offers a lot of advantages! It's grain free, nut free and gluten free but full of protein and fiber. With a mild, neutral taste, sunflower seed is perfect to use in low carb cookies and cakes, like these mini Keto Cookies made with Sunflower Flour.
Sunflower seed flour can be used 1:1 with almond flour in any keto recipe, which is a huge advantage if you' can't tolerate almonds for any reason. However, it's always best to use a recipe without substitutions if you can, and Joyce from @liftingiscake has developed the best cookie recipe with sunflower seed flour around!
Featuring our sugar free chocolate chips, these are a healthy low carb and nut-free cookie option with a sweet taste and the perfect cookie consistency.
Makes 12 mini cookies. Macros per serving (1 mini cookie):
Calories: 239 | Fat: 21.7g | Net Carbs: 3.5g | Protein: 6.3g
- 1¾ cup sunflower seeds flour
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- ½ cup granular sugar substitute
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup ChocZero Dark or Milk Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a bowl mix in all ingredients well, except chips.
- Fold in the ChocZero Chocolate Chips.
- With your hands roll out balls of the dough and place on the baking tray, leaving enough room in between for them to spread. Then lightly press them into cookie shapes.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes until firm to touch.
- Leave on the tray for 5 minutes then move to wire rack to cool completely.
More bite-size keto treats:
- These Keto Chocolate Pudding Mousse Cups are a gooey treat in a crisp shell!
- Our Strawberries Stuffed with Sugar Free Cookie Dough are a bite-size keto friendly delight
- Decadent chocolate cakes in miniature form: you have to try this recipe for Mini Keto Lava Cakes!
Did you make these Sunflower Flour Cookies? Share your photos with us on Instagram by tagging them with #ChocZero.