Single Serve Keto Blueberry Shortcake
As the temperatures get warmer, you may be wanting a classic summertime dessert. Our Low Carb Single Serve Blueberry Shortcake is definitely the answer! This blueberry twist on a classic shortcake is not only a simple recipe for one, but the combination of berries and our Vanilla Sugar Free Syrup make for an extra mouthwatering warm treat.
Even better, this single serve blueberry shortcake can be made in minutes and topped with more berries, our homemade Sugar Free Vanilla Whipped Cream or ice cream!
This low carb blueberry shortcake recipe comes to us from Annie at Keto Focus. She shares delicious and accessible keto recipes for the whole family to enjoy.
Makes 1 blueberry shortcake. Macros per serving (1 shortcake):
Calories: 321 | Fat: 20.1 g | Net Carbs: 10 g | Protein: 5.3 g
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tbsp ChocZero Vanilla Syrup
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- ½ tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- ¼ cup blueberries
- Mix together almond flour, coconut flour, ChocZero Vanilla Syrup, butter, baking powder and salt in a small bowl. Set aside.
- In a large ramekin or microwave safe bowl, add blueberries to the bottom.
- Scoop shortcake mixture on top of the blueberries.
- Microwave for 1 minute until desired cake consistency is achieved. Top with homemade sugar free vanilla whipped cream or ice cream.
How to make Keto Single Serve Blueberry Shortcake:
Annie walks us through how to make these delectable single-serve keto blueberry shortcakes.
More easy keto recipes for one person:
- Want to try a cookie for one? Our Single Serve Keto White Chocolate & Macadamia Cookies are a classic.
- Looking for a quick five minute chocolate chip dessert? This Keto Chocolate Chip Mug Cake is here to save the day.
- If you're craving our chocolate hazelnut spread, but need a dessert for one, our Single Serve Keto Chocolate Hazelnut Filled Cookie!
Have you tried our low carb blueberry shortcake? We want to see! Share your recipes with us on Instagram by tagging them with #ChocZero.