Peanut Flour Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
Peanut flour is a great new choice for bakers avoiding wheat: a gluten free flour that's much lower in carbs and higher in protein than wheat flour, it also brings a tasty peanut-y flavor to your bakes!
Our Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe made with Peanut Flour is here to help you bake the perfect cookie with this exciting new low carb flour. Combine with our gluten free and sugar free chocolate chips for a classic cookie combo!
Developed by Joyce at @liftingiscake, this delicious gluten-free cookie recipe is designed to use peanut flour! A nutty, protein-rich and gluten free chocolate chip cookie is the tasty result. At less than 100 calories and 1 net carb per cookie, these peanut flour treats will help you hit your macros and leave you smiling!
Makes 24 cookies. Macros per serving (1 cookie):
Calories: 87 | Fat: 7.7g | Net Carbs: 0.6g | Protein: 2g
- 1 cup peanut flour
- ½ cup butter softened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup granular sugar substitute
- 1 medium egg
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup ChocZero Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, cream the butter and the sweetener. Add the egg and beat until combined.
- Add the vanilla extract, peanut flour, baking powder and salt. Mix well and then gently fold in the ChocZero Chocolate Chips.
- With your hands roll out balls of the dough and place on the baking tray, leaving enough room in between for them to spread. Then lightly press them into cookie shapes.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until firm to touch.
- Leave on the tray for 5 minutes then move to wire rack to cool completely.
More Low Carb Treats:
- Our Coconut Flour Pancakes make for a delicious gluten free and low carb breakfast treat
- 'tis the season... for White Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake! A creamy and indulgent low carb dessert.
- Or for something different, try our Low Carb Red Velvet Cake, it comes together in minutes and tastes divine!
Did you make these Peanut Flour Cookies? Share your photos with us on Instagram by tagging them with #ChocZero.