McKeto Breakfast Sandwich - Low Carb Recipe
This McKeto Breakfast Sandwich from Annie at KetoFocus is a case in point. Bursting with flavor, it pairs our sugar free maple syrup with delicious sausage and egg inside two low carb maple chaffles. It's sweet without sugar and the perfect fuel to start your day.
Makes 1 breakfast sandwich. Macros per serving:
Calories: 685 | Fat: 54.5 g | Net carbs: 5.2 g | Protein: 36.6 g
- 1 egg
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- 1 tsp ChocZero Maple Syrup
- ½ tsp baking powder
- Preheat waffle maker.
- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix until combined.
- Pour ⅓ to ½ the batter into the waffle maker. Cook until set. Repeat with remaining batter.
- To assemble your maple chaffle breakfast sandwich, spread butter on one side of each maple chaffle. Layer in egg, sausage or bacon. Enjoy!