McKeto Breakfast Sandwich - Low Carb Recipe
Prep Time: 3m
Cook Time: 2m
Total Time: 5m
- 1 egg
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 1 teaspoon ChocZero Maple Syrup
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat waffle maker.
- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix until combined.
- Pour ⅓ to ½ the batter into the waffle maker. Cook until set. Repeat with remaining batter.
- To assemble your maple chaffle breakfast sandwich, spread butter on one side of each maple chaffle. Layer in egg, sausage or bacon. Enjoy!