Loaded Savory Keto Waffles
You haven't had breakfast until you've tried these Loaded Savory Keto Waffles! Bringing all the flavor and none of the guilt.
Waffles are a breakfast staple! Nothing beats a crisp, golden brown low carb waffle topped with fruit and sugar free syrup--or loaded with all the fixings like this recipe. These keto waffles with eggs and bacon make for a fantastic keto brunch or hearty breakfast. Loaded with all your keto friendly breakfast favorites like fluffy scrambled eggs, crispy bacon and cheese, these savory waffles are sure to please the whole family. Finish them off with rich sugar free maple syrup and your morning is set!
These loaded keto waffles come to us from Hip2Keto, who make delicious keto friendly family recipes that are always simple and scrumptious.
Makes 4 waffles. Macros per serving (1 loaded waffle):
Calories: 436 | Fat: 34.7g | Net Carbs: 4.9g | Protein: 21.1g
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tbsp psyllium husk
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 2 tbsp granular sugar substitute
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup water
- 5 eggs, scrambled
- ½ cup crumbled bacon
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- ChocZero Syrups
- In a bowl, whisk together almond flour, coconut flour, psyllium husk, baking powder, and salt.
- In a blender, add 3 eggs, melted butter, keto sweetener, vanilla, and ½ cup of water. Blend for 15 seconds. Add in almond flour mixture and blend for an additional 30 seconds. Add waffle batter to a large mixing bowl.
- In a skillet scramble the remaining 5 eggs until no excess moisture remains.
- Fold in scrambled eggs, bacon crumbles, and shredded cheese to the waffle batter.
- Add ½ to 1 cup of batter to a preheated waffle maker, and cook on high until done.
- Top with your favorite ChocZero Syrups and sugar free whipped cream.
- Store leftovers in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for up to 7 days. You can reheat them in a toaster, air fryer, or warm them back up in your waffle maker.