Sometimes you want a nice treat for two that's a little more special than usual... but doesn't take hours of work. Well, Annie from KetoFocus has got your back with this stunning Keto Red Velvet Chaffle Cake complete with sugar free white chocolate cream cheese frosting made with our white chocolate chips.
This cake looks impressive, tastes delicious, and the best part? It takes less than 10 minutes to make! So you can spend less time in the kitchen and more time with the people you love.
Keto Red Velvet Cake RecipeIngredients
Red Velvet Chaffle
- 2 eggs
- 2 oz cream cheese
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons buttermilk
- 1 ½ tablespoons monkfruit
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon cocoa powder
- Red food coloring
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- ½ cup ChocZero white chocolate baking chips, melted
- 1 cup powdered erythritol
- Combine all the ingredients for the red velvet chaffle in a small bowl. Using an electric mixer, stir to combine.
- Pour ¼ of the batter into a preheated waffle maker. Cook about 3-5 minutes or until set. Remove and repeat with remaining batter.
- To make the frosting, beat cream cheese, butter and vanilla in a medium bowl until blended. Mix in white chocolate and powdered erythritol slowly and beat until smooth.
- Layer frosting between each chaffle and frost the outside of the cake.