Mini Keto Pumpkin Egg Loaf with Pumpkin Spice
Fall means Pumpkin, and we've added a delicious pumpkin note to this recipe for low carb egg loaf... resulting in mini Keto Pumpkin Bread loaves! They are perfect for keto meal prep, and are the idea size to be added to low carb lunch boxes. You can also use them to add a seasonal element to a charcuterie board 🍂
Easy to make, this low carb pumpkin bread is brought together in a blender, meaning easy clean up! Annie from Keto Focus is the pumpkin spice genius behind this Fall recipe and she uses our Pumpkin Pie syrup to add sweetness without sugar. A seasonal mini loaf pan adds that decorative final touch 🧡
Makes 6 mini pumpkin loaves. Macros per loaf:
Calories: 308 | Fat: 24.7 g | Net Carbs: 3 g | Protein: 7.8 g
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- 4 tbsp melted butter
- ⅓ cup ChocZero Pumpkin Pie Syrup
- 4 eggs
- ⅓ cup coconut flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray your mini loaf pans with cooking spray and set aside.
- To a blender, add cream cheese, pumpkin puree, butter and ChocZero’s Pumpkin Pie Syrup. Blend until combined.
- Add in remaining ingredients and blend until combined and smooth.
- Pour batter into loaf pans, filling it about ¾ of the way to the top. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Let cool in the loaf pan for several minutes before transferring to a wire rack.
How to Make Keto Pumpkin Egg Loaf
Annie shows us how to make this delicious low carb pumpkin bread in our step-by-step video.