Mini Keto Pumpkin Egg Loaf with Pumpkin Spice
Fall means Pumpkin, and we've added a delicious pumpkin note to this recipe for low carb egg loaf... resulting in mini Keto Pumpkin Bread loaves! They are perfect for keto meal prep, and make for a deliciously seasonal keto egg loaf just crying out to be topped with more syrup. You can also use them to add a seasonal element to a charcuterie board 🍂
Easy to make, this low carb pumpkin bread is brought together in a blender, meaning easy clean up! Annie from Keto Focus is the pumpkin spice genius behind this Fall recipe and she uses our Pumpkin Pie syrup to add sweetness without sugar. A seasonal mini loaf pan adds that decorative final touch 🧡
Makes 6 mini pumpkin loaves. Macros per loaf:
Calories: 308 | Fat: 24.7 g | Net Carbs: 3 g | Protein: 7.8 g
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- 4 tbsp melted butter
- ⅓ cup ChocZero Pumpkin Pie Syrup
- 4 eggs
- ⅓ cup coconut flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray your mini loaf pans with cooking spray and set aside.
- To a blender, add cream cheese, pumpkin puree, butter and ChocZero’s Pumpkin Pie Syrup. Blend until combined.
- Add in remaining ingredients and blend until combined and smooth.
- Pour batter into loaf pans, filling it about ¾ of the way to the top. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Let cool in the loaf pan for several minutes before transferring to a wire rack.
How to Make Keto Pumpkin Egg Loaf
Annie shows us how to make this delicious low carb pumpkin bread in our step-by-step video.