Keto Peanut Butter Miso Cookies
Move aside Miso Soup! These Keto Peanut Butter & Miso Cookies just changed the game! These low carb cookies are not only simple, but have all the flavor you're looking for.
This recipe is a unique way to use the traditional Japanese seasoning miso! This salty addition balances beautifully with our creamy, sweet sugar free peanut butter baking chips and monk fruit sweetener. Together, they make for one ultimate keto cookie flavor. Whether you're having some salty cravings, or looking for something sweet, these peanut butter and miso cookies will be the cure. Just try not to eat the whole pan in one sitting.
As always, Annie from Keto Focus inspires and delights in our video showing how to make keto peanut butter miso cookies with no added sugar and a whole lot of love.
Makes 24 cookies. Macros per serving (1 cookie):
Calories: 105 | Fat: 9.5g | Net Carbs: 1.5g | Protein: 1.8g
- 1 ¼ cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- ⅓ cup brown sugar substitute
- ¼ cup granulated sugar substitute
- 2 tbsp white miso paste
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup ChocZero Peanut Butter Chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl whisk together almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter, sweeteners and miso paste until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla.
- Stir in dry ingredients by hand using a spatula. Stir in ChocZero Peanut Butter Chips. Chill cookie dough for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Scoop dough into 1 inch balls and place on a parchment lined baking tray about 2 inches apart. Flatten with the back of a spoon. Bake at 350°F for 12 minutes. Let cool completely before removing from the tray or cookies will break.
How to Make Keto Peanut Butter Miso Cookies:
Annie walks us through how to make these delicious and healthy peanut butter miso cookies in our step-by-step video.
Looking for More Sweet but Sugar Free Recipes?
- We can't get enough peanut butter, so make these Keto Peanut Butter Cup Cookies for your next indulgence!
- If you're looking for bite sized desserts, our Keto Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bites fit the bill.
- No need to have just one flavor with our Keto Neapolitan Cookies.
Have you tried these keto peanut butter miso cookies? We want to see! Share your results with us on instagram - just tag your cookies with #choczero.