Easy Keto Easter Bark in Pastels
Spring is upon us and we are all ready for a festive season! This recipe for Easy Keto Easter Bark is the perfect sweet treat for an Easter basket. Best of all, this recipe is super easy, making it a fun recipe to make with your kids. They will love customizing colors, sprinkles, edible glitter and sugar free peeps!
This fun dessert recipe comes from Annie at Keto Focus, who creates easy keto recipes that are fun and family-friendly.
Easter normally involves all the confectionary treats, but with this bark, it is possible to celebrate without all the sugar! Using our creamy Sugar Free White Chocolate Chips and a variety of fun topping, this is the perfect Easter bark to add to an Easter basket or to make as an Easter treat with the kids!
Makes 8 pieces of bark. Macros per serving (1 piece):
Calories: 245 | Fat: 17.5 g | Net Carbs: 3.5 g | Protein: 3.5 g
- Divide the ChocZero White Chocolate Baking Chips into four bowls. Melt chocolate chips in the microwave at 30 seconds intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Stir in food coloring in three of the bowls. Leave one bowl uncolored.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Add a dollop of each color onto the parchment paper, alternating colors however you desire, lining the colors next to each other.
- Using a spatula, drag the colors into each other. Top with sugar-free sprinkles and homemade sugar free peeps.
- Freeze for 2 hours or up to overnight to harden. Break into chunks and enjoy!
How to Make Easy Keto Easter Bark:
Annie takes us through how to make this gorgeous keto chocolate bark in our step-by-step video.
Did you make this Keto Easter Bark? We want to see! Share them with us on Instagram with the hashtag #ChocZero!
More Keto Easter Recipes:
- Add cute little Homemade Sugar Free Peeps to your bark for a perfect Easter touch.
- For a savory Easter dinner side dish, try our Keto Bacon Asparagus with a Sugar Free Maple Dijon Sauce.
- Bring Spring right to you table with Sugar Free Spring Baskets.