Homemade Keto Coconut Joys
If you're looking for a homemade candy that will give you the delicious combination of coconut and chocolate, these Keto Coconut Joys are a simple and indulgent bite-size treat.
Sugar free and low carb, these coconut joy candies still pack in plenty of flavor thanks to the delicious coconut flakes, the tasty almond nut stuffed inside and our creamy milk chocolate chips. They are a no bake fat bomb and can be whipped up in just minutes for a quick sweet sugar free snack.
This recipe has been developed by Annie at KetoFocus, and makes for a perfect last minute dessert choice for the whole family.
Makes 12 coconut joys. Macros per serving (1 coconut joy):
Calories: 107 | Fat: 10g | Net Carbs: 1.3g | Protein: 1g
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ½ cup powdered sugar substitute
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 12 whole almonds
- ¼ cup ChocZero Milk Chocolate Baking Chips, melted
- In a small bowl, combine coconut, sweetener and butter.
- Pinch off a small amount of dough and roll out the outside of one almond. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Drizzle with melted ChocZero Milk Chocolate Baking Chips. Refrigerate for 10-15 minutes or until chocolate is set.
How to Make Keto Coconut Joys:
Annie walks us through how to make these delicious Keto Coconut Joys with a chocolate drizzle in this step-by-step video.