4-Ingredient Keto Chocolate Clusters
This recipe for Peanut Butter and White Chocolate Keto Clusters was created in a moment of genius inspiration by @ketokalamazoo on instagram. She combined our white chocolate chips with peanut butter and chopped peanuts and pecans for a delicious keto chocolate cluster that everyone went nuts for. (Pun intended - I'll show myself out).
The great thing about these clusters is they are flexible - you can use whatever sugar free chocolate chips, nut butters and nuts you have on hand.
These peanut butter clusters are delicious as they are, but if you have a silicone mold on hand you can turn them into an extra-special gift for the healthy snacker in your life. In our weekly recipe video, Annie from KetoFocus creates beautiful keto white chocolate floral candies that are perfect for spring.
Macros per serving: Calories: 266 | Fat: 21.5 | Net Carbs: 3.5 | Protein: 6.6
- ½ cup ChocZero White Chocolate Baking Chips
- 2 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup peanuts, chopped
- ¼ cup pecans, chopped
- ¼ tsp salt
- Optional: silicone molds to turn the chocolate clusters into shaped candies
- Melt white chocolate chips in a small microwave safe bowl at 30 second intervals until melted, stirring in between. Reserve ½ of the melted white chocolate for later.
- Stir in peanut butter to ½ the melted chocolate and mix until smooth.
- Add nuts and salt and stir until combined.
- Drop spoonfuls of the chocolate and peanut butter mixture on a parchment lined baking tray. If using a silicone candy mold, add a small amount of the reserved melted white chocolate (just enough to cover the bottom). Add a small dollop of peanut butter chocolate mixture. Then cover with remaining melted white chocolate.
- Place in the freezer for 5 minutes to harden.
Explore our Keto Spring Recipes
- Try our simple recipe for a quick and easy keto weeknight dinner: Low Carb Rosemary Chicken.
- Be inspired by Annie's beautiful Sugar Free Spring Baskets.
- For a fun baking project, try our Keto Frosted Cookies!
Don't forget to share your sugar free creations with us on instagram. Just tag them with #ChocZero!