Fudgy Keto Brownies
The best brownies are so melt-in-your-mouth good that you want to keep the pan hidden from the kids. Packed with velvety dark chocolate chips, these keto friendly brownies are ooey gooey decadent while still being sugar free and low carb! We've even added a little frosting on the top for our fellow chocolate lovers out there. 🍫🥰
Annie from KetoFocus.com brings us this recipe with her amazing knack to create food that always has us drooling. She uses ricotta cheese in this recipe to keep the brownies moist while still staying keto-friendly.
Makes 12 Servings. Macros per serving:
Calories 185 | Fat: 16.5g | Net Carbs: 4.9g | Protein: 6.4g
Brownie Base Ingredients:
- 4 oz ChocZero dark chocolate chips (for melting)
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup sugar substitute
- 1 tablespoon instant espresso
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup 100% dark cocoa or cacao powder
- ¼ cup coconut flour or ½ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup ChocZero dark chocolate chips (for mixing into the batter)
Chocolate Frosting Ingredients:
- ¼ cup butter or coconut oil
- 2 oz ChocZero dark chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup powdered sugar substitute
- ¼ cup 100% dark cocoa or cacao powder
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a square baking dish with damp parchment paper.
- Microwave 4 oz of the dark chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl at 30 second intervals at low heat until melted. Stir between intervals to help chocolate melt.
- In the same bowl, add ricotta cheese, egg, sweetener, espresso, vanilla, cocoa powder, flour, heavy cream, baking powder, and salt. Mix until combined. Once combined, stir in remaining chocolate chips.
- Spread onto baking dish and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Don't over bake - mixture will still be wobbly when finished baking. Cool before frosting.
- For the frosting, melt butter, powdered sweetener, and chocolate in a small saucepan over low heat. Once melted, remove from heat and stir in cocoa powder and heavy cream. Stir until mixture has thickened up.
- Spread frosting over brownies.
Want More Chocolate Recipes?
- Keto Tiger Butter is chocolate and peanut butter swirled deliciousness.
- If you want even more peanut butter, check out these Keto Peanut Butter Cup Cookies.
- These Keto Mint Chocolate Chip Truffles have a fun, minty green center.
We want to see your brownie creations! Tag us on Instagram with #ChocZero 🍫🥰😍