How to Make Keto Bubble Waffles
Say hello to the internet's latest food trend: Bubble Waffles!
These Easy Keto Bubble Waffles are an egg-based waffle made with a bubble waffle machine & shaped into a cone ready to fill to your heart's desire. Coming from the streets of Hong Kong, these bubble waffles are a completely customizable dessert! Our recipe is filled to the brim with homemade sugar free whipped cream & drizzled with thick, chocolate syrup! You can also add in some berries, sugar free sprinkles or nuts. To make it extra special, add in our white chocolate hazelnut spread!
This fun bubble waffle recipe comes to you from Annie at Keto Focus. She is amazing at coming up with deliciously easy keto recipes for the whole family to enjoy!
Makes 3 waffles. Macros per serving (1 waffle):
Calories: 603 | Fat: 53 g | Net Carbs: 6.9 g | Protein: 12.9 g
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup monk fruit blend sweetener
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ChocZero Syrups or Spreads
- Add all ingredients except the syrup to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a preheated bubble waffle maker. Add just enough batter to fill the bottom layer of bubble holes in order to prevent overfilling and spilling. Cook for 3-5 minutes or until set.
- Roll into a cone shape or leave flat. Top your waffles with ChocZero Syrups or Spreads, homemade sugar free whipped cream or sprinkles.
How to make Easy Keto Bubble Waffles:
Annie walks us through these trendy Hong Kong Bubble Waffles with this scrumptious step-by-step video.
Recipes made for drizzling:
- Drizzle some savory maple all over our Keto Sausage Ball Chaffles for a delicious start to your morning.
- Just like homemade apple pie in a. bar, our caramel is the perfect addiotion to our Keto Apple Crumble Bars.
- 5 Layer Frozen German Chocolate Lasagna is a decadent dessert covered in chocolatey goodness!
Have you filled your easy keto bubble waffles with something extra fun? Share your photos with us on Instagram by tagging them with #ChocZero