No Bake Keto Easter Egg Truffles
We are in full swing of Easter baking and excited to share our Easter Egg Truffle recipe with you! These no bake keto dessert truffles make a great addition to an Easter day menu or to add to your kiddos basket! Best of all, this recipe only uses a few ingredients and no oven, so you can have these sweet treats ready to enjoy in minutes!
This fun dessert recipe comes from Annie at Keto Focus, who creates easy keto recipes that are family-friendly.
Use our delicious dark chocolate chips to create a decadent keto cookie dough truffle filling and coating with our creamy Sugar Free White Chocolate Chips make the cutest Easter treats. These are the ideal Easter truffles to customize for kids -- adding colored chocolate, sprinkles or candies to make them even more festive!
Makes 12 Easter Egg Truffles. Macros per serving (1 truffle):
Calories: 217 | Fat: 17.3 g | Net Carbs: 2.9 g | Protein: 3.5 g
Cookie Dough Truffle:
- 2 tbsp nut milk
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup golden monkfruit sweetener or sweetener of choice
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ cup ChocZero Milk Chocolate Baking Chips
- 1 bag ChocZero White Chocolate Baking Chips
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- In a small bowl, add nut milk, coconut oil, sweetener and vanilla. Mix to combine. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together almond flour, coconut flour and salt. Add in wet ingredients and mix to combine. Stir in ChocZero Milk Chocolate Baking Chips.
- Grab about a tablespoon of dough and mold it into an egg shape. Place on a parchment lined tray and freeze for 10 minutes to harden slightly.
- Melt together ChocZero White Chocolate Baking Chips and coconut oil in the microwave at 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until melted. Option to divide into separate bowls and add food coloring to decorate with different colors.
- Dip each cookie dough truffle into the melted chocolate coat to coat. Place back on the tray. Decorate if desired. Return to freezer to finish hardening the chocolate coating.
How to Make No Bake Keto Easter Egg Truffles:
Annie takes us through how to make these delicious keto Easter egg truffles in our step-by-step video.
More Keto Easter Recipes:
- Make sure to try our Easy Keto Easter Bark for another fun, kid friendly Easter treat!
- Fill your Easter baskets with some of our cute Homemade Sugar Free Peeps!
- If you're looking for a savory Easter side dish, our Keto Green Beans with Maple Mustard Dressing is a must have!
Have you tried our Easter Egg Truffles? We want to see! Share them with us on Instagram with the hashtag #ChocZero!