Carbquik Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
Carbquik is a low carb baking mix made from wheat, so it tastes like traditional flour. Combine it with our oh-so-tasty sugar free chocolate chips made from premium ingredients and real cocoa and you'll end up with a low carb chocolate chip cookie that tastes just like the ones grandma used to make!
With this recipe for delicious Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies made with Carbquik, you'll soon be enjoying the warm aroma of freshly baked keto friendly cookies.
Joyce from @liftingiscake is an experienced low carb baker whose cookie recipes are always delightful. These carbquik cookies are no exception!
Makes 24 cookies. Macros per serving (1 cookie):
Calories: 68 | Fat: 5.9g | Net Carbs: 1.8g | Protein: 1.4g
- 1 large egg
- 1 ½ cups carbquik
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ½ cup granular sugar substitute
- 2 tbsp golden sweetener
- 1 cup ChocZero Chocolate Chips
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup butter, room temperature
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a bowl add room temperature butter, sweeteners, vanilla, and egg. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl, mix Carbquik, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Mix dry and wet ingredients together. Fold in ChocZero Chocolate Chips.
- With your hands roll out balls of the dough and place on the baking tray, leaving enough room in between for them to spread. Then lightly press them into cookie shapes.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes
- Cookies will be soft, and then harden as they cool.
Looking for more Low Carb Cookie Recipes?
- These Keto Peanut Butter Miso Cookies are the perfect balance of salty and sweet.
- A crisp cookie to enjoy with coffee: nothing beats this Keto Biscotti recipe.
- A beautiful and elegant cookie that's ideal for gifting, our Keto Madeleine Cookies are light and sugar free.
Did you make these Low Carb Carbquik Cookies? Share your photos with us on Instagram by tagging them with #ChocZero!