Almond Flour Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
Almond flour has long been a staple in low carb baking, and for good reason! It's grain-free and gluten-free, as well as being low in carbs. A rich, dense flour, almond flour is particularly good in cookie recipes! And that's where our classic Keto Cookies made with Almond Flour recipe comes in.
Joyce from @liftingiscake has perfected her low carb cookie baking, and these golden-sweet sugar free cookies made with almond flour are *chef's kiss*.
These tasty keto cookies are made with sour cream to keep them moist, and filled with our delicious sugar free chocolate chips to make them extra-tasty!
Makes 24 cookies. Macros per serving (1 cookie):
Calories: 147 | Fat: 13g | Net Carbs: 2.3g | Protein: 3.9g
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- ½ cup granular sugar substitute
- ½ cup golden sweetener
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
- 3 cups almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 cup ChocZero Dark Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer cream together the butter, sweetener, eggs, and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients and mix well.
- Whip in sour cream. Stir in ChocZero Dark Chocolate Chips.
- Place in the fridge for 1 hour. Dough will be soft but sturdy.
- With your hands lightly greased with cooking spray, roll out balls of the dough, then lightly press into cookie shapes on the parchment paper.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes until firm to touch.
- Leave on the tray for 5 minutes, then move to the wire rack to cool completely.
More low carb recipes made with almond flour:
- These Low Carb Chocolate Doughnuts are made with almond flour and plenty of chocolate!
- An easy no bake recipe: these Sugar Free Rum Balls are the perfect bite-size grown-up treat.
- Can't get enough chocolate chips? These Almond Flour Choc Chip Muffins are fluffy and low carb!
Did you bake these almond flour cookies? Share your photos with us on Instagram by tagging them with #ChocZero!