Looking for a dreamy chocolate treat on a sunny afternoon? Annie from Keto Focus brings us Keto Fudge Bars that are easy to make and so delicious. The combination of sugar free dark chocolate chips and heavy cream are a perfect duo, and together make these the best thing you'll keep in your freezer.
How to make Keto Creamy Fudge PopsIngredients
- 6 oz ChocZero Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 1/2 cups macadamia nut milk (or nut milk of choice)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar substitute
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened 100% cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Place popsicle sticks in water for a few hours prior to give them some weight so they don't float up to the top of your popsicle molds.
- Grind chocolate in blender.
- In a small saucepan, bring the nut milk, cream, powdered sugar substitute, and cocoa to a light boil. Immediately remove from the heat and pour the mixture over the crumbled chocolate in the blender.
- Add vanilla and salt to the blender. Blend until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Pour the mixture into 8 popsicle molds. If you don't have a mold, you can use dixie cups (3 oz paper cups). Just insert the popsicle sticks an hour after the fudge bars have been in the freezer so they will stand up straight.
- Freeze overnight for 24 hours
- Store pops in molds or a freezer-safe bag.