Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Shake
Spring time means fresh fruit is back in season, so it's time to make the best keto strawberry cheesecake shake. That's right, we said cheesecake! This rich and creamy low sugar milkshake blends together real strawberries and cream cheese to create the most delicious low carb shake ever. There's one step to make this shake, so it's a quick keto dessert!
But, no shake recipe would be complete without our sugar free syrup drizzled all over the top. You can use our Keto Strawberry Syrup or any other ones that call to you (chocolate is always calling to us) and pour it all over your diner worthy shake.
This recipe comes to us from Kasey and Dylan over at ButterTogetherKitchen. They make delicious keto recipes together, which we think is really romantic.
Makes 2 shakes. Macros per serving (1 shake):
Calories: 173 | Fat: 15.7 g | Net Carbs: 3.7 g | Protein: 2.8 g
- 1 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 2 oz cream cheese
- ½ cup strawberries
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 1 tbsp granular sugar substitute
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp ChocZero Sugar Free Strawberry Syrup
- Add all ingredients including ChocZero Sugar Free Strawberry Syrup into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add in ice cubes as needed.
- Evenly pour blended mixture into each glass.