No Bake Keto Buckeyes
Keto peanut butter fudge is already so delicious, but what if you wrapped it in chocolate? These classic chocolate and peanut butter balls are something right off grandma's table and we've made them low carb and keto friendly. To make these keto buckeye chocolates, you first make the peanut butter fudge, melt some of our sugar free chocolate, and then dip them almost all the way. You can use whatever kind of chocolate you like, including our white chocolate made with real cocoa butter. Then you can have yourself the perfect bite of dessert!
This recipe comes to us from Lisa over at LowCarbYum! She makes keto friendly desserts and low carb versions of your favorites recipes.
Makes 30 Keto Buckeyes. Macros per serving (1 buckeye):
Calories: 157 | Fat: 14 g | Net Carbs: 2 g | Protein: 3 g
- ½ cup butter melted
- 1 ½ cups peanut butter
- 1 ½ cups powdered sugar substitute
- 2 cups ChocZero Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- Combine butter, peanut butter, powdered sweetener, and vanilla extract (if using) in a medium-sized bowl.
- Using a cookie scoop, divide peanut butter mixture into 30 evenly sized balls about 1-inch in diameter. Freeze for about 30 minutes to ensure they are firm.
- Towards the end of the freezing time, start melting the ChocZero Milk Chocolate Chips in a double boiler or by microwaving in 30 second intervals.
- Remove balls from freezer and dip most of the way into the chocolate leaving an uncovered circle at the top. Placing a toothpick into each frozen ball works well for dipping, but don't remove the toothpick until the chocolate is set. You may need to tip the pot to get a deep enough amount of chocolate.
- Once coated in chocolate, place in refrigerator to set.