Mini Keto Chocolate Lava Cake Bites (With a Secret Ingredient!)
The ooeey gooeyness of a chocolate lava cake is undeniable, but add in silky chocolate hazelnut spread and you won't be able to put them down! Not only are these Keto Chocolate Lava Cakes bite sized for a perfectly portioned dessert, but you'll have them whipped up with only 6 ingredients. Create a soft, chocolatey cake foundation and add in our keto chocolate hazelnut spread as the warm, creamy liquid center and voila! Forkfuls of velvety chocolate yumminess--without carbs or sugar.
This recipe comes to us from Chef Michael over at Chef Michael! Author and chef who makes fun keto friendly recipes. Check him out for some other great seasonal treats
Makes 6 Mini Keto Lava Cake Bites. Macros per serving (1 cake bite):
Calories: 123 | Fat: 8.3 g | Net Carbs: 0.3 g | Protein: 3.8 g
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup ChocZero Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
- ¼ cup granulated sugar substitute
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- ⅛ tsp sea salt
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- In a mixing bowl, add eggs, ChocZero Chocolate Hazelnut Spread, sweetener, almond flour, cocoa powder, and salt. Mix until combined.
- Spray a cupcake pan with non stick cooking spray until the walls and bottoms are well coated.
- Divide the batter evenly into each cupcake pan opening.
- Bake for 8 minutes on the center rack of the oven. Do not open the oven door during this time. Each lava cake bite will appear under cooked but will finish baking as they cool.
- Remove the pan, and let cool for 5 minutes before carefully removing each cake from the pan.