Keto Green Beans with Maple Mustard Dressing
If you're looking for a quick keto-friendly side for Thanksgiving or Christmas, these low carb Maple Mustard Green Beans from Annie at KetoFocus will definitely hit the spot!
As well as using our Sugar Free Maple Syrup, these green beans have a kick from the mustard and cayenne, making them a little sweet, a little spicy and totally delicious.
Just try not to eat them all before they reach the table!
Makes 4 servings. Macros per serving:
Calories: 75 | Fat: 3.6 g | Net Carbs: 6.25 g | Protein: 2.1 g
- 1 tbsp ChocZero Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp stone ground mustard
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1 pound of green beans, stems snapped off
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- Juice from ½ lemon
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Combine ChocZero maple syrup, mustards and cayenne pepper in a small bowl.
- Spread out beans on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil. Drizzle oil and salt and toss to coat the beans. Spread out into an even layer. Roast for 10 minutes at 450 degrees.
- Remove from oven and brush maple mustard mixture all over the green beans. Return to the oven and continue to roast for 10 to 12 minutes longer.
- After roasting, remove from oven and season with more salt if needed. Squeeze juice from 1/2 lemon all over green beans. Transfer to serving dish.
Looking for more keto friendly recipes for your holiday table? Try our Keto Cranberry Sauce!