Lupin Flour Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
Lupin flour is the hot new low carb flour on the block, and it's easy to see why. Made from lupine beans, this flour is super low in carbs, rich in fiber and protein, and works excellently in low carb baking.
Obviously we add our delicious sugar free chocolate chips to any keto cookie we create, and these Keto Friendly Chocolate Chip Cookies made with Lupin Flour are no exception! Coming in with less than 1 net carb per cookie, these are the soft chocolate chip cookies that will help anyone hit their macros and still enjoy a sweet treat.
This recipe comes to us from the incredible Joyce at @liftingiscake, who has perfected these lupin flour cookies!
Makes 24 cookies. Macros per serving (1 cookie):
Calories: 63 | Fat: 5.2g | Net Carbs: 0.7g | Protein: 2g
- ¾ cup lupin flour
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- ½ cup granular sugar substitute
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ½ cup butter, room temperature
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup ChocZero Dark or Milk Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a bowl add in all ingredients, except chips.
- Mix well and then fold in the ChocZero Chocolate Chips.
- With your hands roll out balls of the dough and place on the baking tray, leaving enough room in between for them to spread. Then lightly press them into cookie shapes.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes until firm to touch.
- Leave on the tray for 5 minutes then move to wire rack to cool completely.
More Low Carb Chocolate Chip Recipes:
- This Chocolate Chip Keto Mug Cake is ready in minutes and totally delicious.
- Yes, you can eat chocolate for breakfast, with our Chocolate Chip Chaffle recipe!
- And if you prefer to make your breakfast ahead of time: these fluffy Keto Chocolate Chip Muffins are here for you!
Did you make these Lupin Flour Keto Cookies? Share your photos with us on Instagram by tagging them with #ChocZero.