Keto White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Bars
Berries and cheesecake is a combo as old as time, but we love a twist on a classic! These keto white chocolate raspberry cheesecake bars combine the timeless flavor of berries and cheesecake in an individual sized keto treat. Just one bite will have you feeling like you're on cloud nine with all the flavors of the rich raspberry sauce and our creamy white chocolate baking chips. Indulging never tasted so good!
This recipe comes to us from Carolyn from All Day I Dream About Food! She creates delicious low carb recipes and keto baking the whole family can enjoy. Check her out for some other amazing keto treats!
Makes 16 cheesecake bars. Macros per serving (1 bar):
Calories: 198 | Fat 17.1 g | Net Carbs: 3.8 g | Protein: 4 g
- ¾ cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tbsp water
- 3-4 tbsp powdered sugar substitute
- ¼ tsp glucomannan
- 1 ¼ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ cup powdered sugar substitute
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 3 ½ oz ChocZero White Chocolate Chips
- ½ oz cocoa butter
- 12 oz cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup sour cream, room temperature
- ¾ cup powdered sugar substitute
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a small saucepan over low heat, combine the raspberries and water. Bring to a simmer and then cook until the raspberries can be easily mashed.
- Stir in the sweetener to taste, then whisk in the glucomannan to thicken it. Let cool completely.
- Preheat the oven to 325°F and lightly grease a 9×9 inch square pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond flour, cocoa powder, sweetener, and salt. Stir in the butter until well combined.
- Press firmly into the bottom of the prepared baking pan and bake 12 minutes. Let cool while preparing the filling.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 300°F.
- In a small heatproof bowl set over a pan of barely simmering water, melt the ChocZero White Chocolate Chips with the cocoa butter, stirring until smooth. Do not walk away, as white chocolate can seize very easily. Remove the bowl from the heat once melted.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese with the sour cream until smooth. Beat in the sweetener until well combined, then beat in the melted ChocZero White Chocolate Chips. Add the egg and vanilla extract and beat until just combined.
- Dollop about half of the cheesecake mixture over the crust and then drizzle half the raspberry sauce over top. Repeat with remaining cheesecake mixture and remaining sauce.
- Use a knife or a skewer to swirl together. Gently shake the pan to even out the filling.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, until the edges of the cheesecake are set but the center still jiggles slightly. Remove and let cool completely, then refrigerate 3 hours before cutting.