Keto Sausage Ball Chaffles
This delicious recipe combines two keto diet staples: chaffles and sausage balls. The result is an incredible low carb breakfast... Keto Sausage Ball Chaffles!
Annie from Keto Focus is a whizz at coming up with easy keto recipes. This one is no exception, and the best part is that it is easy to make it ahead of time. That means you can create a batch of these sausage-filled chaffles on a Sunday and be happy knowing that your breakfast is sorted for the week--ideal for keto meal prep!
Top your sausage ball chaffle with our sugar free maple syrup for a tasty breakfast treat that will power you through even the busiest of days.
Makes 12 chaffles. Macros per chaffle:
Calories: 146 | Fat: 10.2 g | Net Carbs 0.2 g | Protein: 11.2 g
- 1 lb ground sausage
- ⅓ cup coconut flour
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ChocZero Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- Preheat waffle maker.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl until combined.
- Using a cookie scoop or large spoon, scoop about 3-4 tablespoons of sausage mixture into the waffle maker. Close and cook for about 4 minutes.
- Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Serve sausage chaffles with ChocZero Sugar Free Maple Syrup.
How to Make a Keto Sausage Ball Chaffle
Annie walks us through how to make a low carb sausage chaffle in this step-by-step video.