3-Ingredient Keto Raspberry Fool
The luck of the Irish must be with you today, because Annie from Keto Focus has just served up one of her super simple, no-bake, and utterly delicious keto recipes. This time it's a traditional Irish Raspberry Fool, except this version ditches the sugar and replaces it with our sugar free vanilla syrup.
With just 3 ingredients needed and taking only a few minutes to whip up, this Keto Raspberry Fool is an easy low carb addition to your St Patrick's Day festivities. Light and airy vanilla whipped cream is swirled together with tangy raspberry puree.
Calories: 177 | Fat: 14.1 g | Net Carbs: 3.7 | Protein: 1.1
- 1 cup raspberries
- ¼ cup water
- ½ cup ChocZero Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup
- 1 ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- Combine berries and water in a medium saucepan. Bring to boil over medium heat, then reduce heat to low. Simmer until berries lose their shape. Stir in ¼ cup Vanilla Syrup. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- In a medium bowl, beat heavy whipping cream until soft peaks form. Add remaining Vanilla Syrup and continue to beat until stiff peaks form.
- Portion into small bowls, combining vanilla whipped cream with the berry puree.