Keto Peanut Butter Cheesecake
If you've just started your keto journey and are looking for something beyond bacon, check out this show-stopping keto peanut butter cheesecake. This indulgent treat is low carb and full of fat, while still being a beautiful dessert. The secret to this cheesecake is the smooth peanut butter and rich chocolate in our keto peanut butter cups. You can use any flavor of cups you like, or be like us and use all three!
This recipe comes to us from Maya at Wholesome Yum! She's a great resource for keto beginners and experts alike with her amazing recipes and guides.
Makes 12 servings. Macros per serving (1 slice):
Calories: 527 | Fat: 46.5 g | Net Carbs: 9.1 g | Protein: 15.6 g
- 1 ½ cups blanched almond flour
- ¼ cup monk fruit sweetener
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- ⅛ tsp sea salt
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1 egg, large
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 24 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup peanut butter, creamy and natural
- 1 cup monk fruit sweetener
- 3 eggs, large and room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 9 ChocZero Sugar Free Peanut Butter Cups, chopped
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan with parchment paper.
Combine the almond flour, monk fruit sweetener, cocoa powder, and sea salt in a food processor. Pulse until uniform. Add the melted butter, eggs, and vanilla, and process again until uniform, scraping the sides as needed.
Press the dough into the bottom of the prepared pan. Prick gently with a fork all over. Bake for about 10 minutes, until set and no longer shiny. Let cool at least 10 minutes.
In a large bowl, use a hand mixer to beat the cream cheese and powdered monk fruit sweetener together at low to medium speed, until fluffy.
Beat in the peanut butter and vanilla. Beat in the eggs, one at a time. (Keep the mixer at medium to reduce air bubbles.)
Using a rubber spatula, fold in the chopped ChocZero Sugar Free Peanut Butter Cups.
Assembly and Optional Toppings:
Transfer the filling into the pan over the crust. Smooth the top with a rubber spatula or pastry spatula.
Bake for about 30-35 minutes, until the center is almost set, but still jiggly and edges are starting to brown.
Remove the cheesecake from the oven. If the edges are stuck to the pan, run a knife around the edge. Cool the cheesecake in the pan on the counter to room temperature.
Arrange the whole peanut butter cups along the edges of the cheesecake, then crumble the remaining chopped peanut butter cups all over the center. Press gently into the filling.
Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, until completely set. (Do not try to remove the cake from the pan before chilling.)
- Optional: Top with melted ChocZero Sugar Free Chocolate Chips and chopped ChocZero Sugar Free Peanut Butter Cups.
More Keto Cheesecake Recipes:
- White Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake is pumpkin pie with chocolate. Yes, we do try to put chocolate in everything, why do you ask?
- 5-Ingredient Keto Cheesecake Bites are incredibly easy to make and are great for meal prep treats.
- Keto Caramel Apple Cheesecake Pops will give you a taste of fall if you're missing it already (we are, too!).