Keto Madeleine Cookies
Madeleines are delicate and elegant, and our recipe for Keto Madeleines uses a mix of almond flour and coconut flour to create a beautifully light and sugar free cookie. With their scalloped shell shape these pretty little cookies are a great addition to your holiday baking!
Annie from Keto Focus is the talent behind this low carb madeleine recipe. She dips each bite-size treat in our melted sugar free chocolate chips. These beautiful treats make for a wonderful homemade keto gift for your friends and family. Or snuggle up in a blanket with a hot beverage ☕ and a couple of these cookies for a well-deserved afternoon break.
Makes 12 cookies. Macros per cookie:
Calories: 139 | Fat: 11.5 g | Net Carbs: 1.6 g | Protein: 2.7 g
- ⅓ cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- pinch salt
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup monkfruit sweetener or sweetener of choice
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup ChocZero Sugar Free Chocolate Chips, melted
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Using a brush, coat a madeleine pan with melted butter.
- In a small bowl, sift together the flours and salt. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, beat egg yolks and egg until light and fluffy (about 5 minutes). Add in sweetener and vanilla extract. Continue beating until ribbons form (about 5 minutes).
- Using a spatula, gently fold in the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Then fold in the melted butter until combined.
- Scoop into each mold of the madeleine pan. Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Flip pan over onto a tea towel to release the madeleines immediately after baking. Let cool on the towel before dipping in melted ChocZero Sugar Free Chocolate Chips.
How to Make Keto Madeleines
Annie walks us through how to make these keto madeleine cookies in this step-by-step video.
More Holiday Keto Recipes:
- Our Keto Maple Bacon Cookies are another great low carb cookie for this time of year
- Celebrate the holidays with these Keto Cranberry Bliss Bars - all the creamy satisfaction of the coffee shop version, with none of the sugar!
- These Keto German Chocolate Truffles are deliciously rich and chocolatey.
Have you started your holiday festive baking? We want to see your creations! Share your photos with us on Instagram by tagging them with #ChocZero.