Keto Holiday Cranberry Sauce
Looking for a sugar free condiment to go with your Thanksgiving and Christmas turkey dinners? Look no further: we've got an easy keto recipe any chef from novice to Gordon Ramsay could pull off that uses our sugar free syrup.
No holiday spread is complete without cranberry sauce, and our easy keto version comes together in just 15 minutes.
This recipe was created by Annie of Keto Focus--an amazing resource for sugar free and ketogenic recipes.
- 12 oz fresh whole cranberries
- 1 cup water
- 2/3 cup ChocZero Vanilla Syrup
- Add cranberries and water to a small saucepan over medium high heat. Bring to a boil and cook until most cranberries have popped (about 15 minutes).
- Remove from heat and stir in our vanilla (or caramel if you don't have vanilla) syrup.
Looking for more keto recipes for your holiday feast?
- Try our Low Carb Maple Mustard Green Beans.