Single Serve Keto Chocolate Hazelnut Stuffed Cookie
Sometimes you want a cookie that's a little bit extra-special, and this Keto Chocolate Hazelnut Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookie is definitely the answer! A classic low carb chocolate chip cookie made with our keto chocolate chips, this cookie as an ooey-gooey center thanks to our keto chocolate hazelnut spread.
Even better, this is a single-serve keto stuffed cookie, so it can be enjoyed as a special treat without having to worry about tempting leftovers.
This low carb chocolate hazelnut cookie recipe comes to us from Annie at Keto Focus. She shares delicious and accessible keto recipes for the whole family to enjoy.
Makes 1 cookie. Macros per serving (1 cookie):
Calories: 243 | Fat: 9.2 g | Net Carbs: 2.3 g | Protein: 4 g
- Combine almond flour, coconut flour, sweetener, butter, vanilla, salt and chocolate chips into a small bowl. Mix until combined. Mold into 2 cookies.
- Add Chocolate Hazelnut Spread to one cookie and place the other cookie on top. Mold the edges together.
- Refrigerate cookie for 5-10 minutes before baking.
- To bake in an oven, bake at 350 degrees for 6-8 minutes.
To bake in an air fryer, bake at 350 degrees for 6 minutes.
To bake in a microwave, cook for 45 seconds.
- Let cool completely before handling.
How to make Keto Chocolate Hazelnut Stuffed Cookies
Annie walks us through how to make these special single-serve keto chocolate chip cookies filled with chocolate hazelnut spread.
More easy keto recipes for one person:
- Another delicious keto cookie for one, these Single Serve Keto White Chocolate & Macadamia Cookies are a classic.
- Looking for a quick five minute chocolate chip dessert? This Keto Chocolate Chip Mug Cake is here to save the day.
- Or if you're craving something savory, this McKeto Breakfast Sandwich can be enjoyed for breakfast... and as we know, breakfast foods can be enjoyed any time of the day!
What have you made with our keto chocolate hazelnut spread? We want to see! Share your recipes with us on Instagram by tagging them with #ChocZero.